The information literate student understands many of the economic, legal and social issues surrounding the use of information and accesses and uses information ethically and legally.
– Association of College and Research Libraries
Below are resources for learning about the various ethical issues pertaining to information access and use.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Privacy and Information Security
- Freedom of Speech and Information
- Equity and the Digital Divide
You may also be interested in the college’s web site on Academic Integrity.